I Also Love That Wedding Gown

When we roam around some wedding boutiques here for some entourage options, well I was actually for low prices. My friend happens to drop by at this boutique the other week and that she told me to try to visit the place for more choices.

I also like their design for the entourage but I can’t make a final decision yet until Terry is here. I also wanted him to take part of what styles would be the best or maybe a suggestions perhaps, I admit, I always the not so trendy with designs. If he’s here, he could help me with those.

And Oh la la, I also spotted a wedding gown that suits for my motif, I don’t know how to describe it but I like how it was made. The style, the bead works and the lining. I hope I could make a better decision and choose what’s best.

The one online is remarkably so affordable but there were some speculations that sometimes when you order stuff online, you would receive a very nasty work. I encountered it myself when I was working in a call center before, a customer was complaining a jeans because its right side was cut up to her knee. I hope I won’t experience those stuff if ever I choose to just order the wedding on that website.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... [ Tagged In ] ,

9 Responses to “I Also Love That Wedding Gown”

1. inday_adin says:

Oh my God! That is so sad mommy Anne B.. hay when you are on the road driving, the moment you step foot in your vehicle, the other leg goes to the hospital or the other could be to the cemetery.. ugh! So sorry for their lost.

2. Amor says:

I like buying clothes online Anne,sometimes it fits well to me but some are not sad to say.So I guess,it’s better na mafit gyd nimo ang gown para dili ka magmahay.O kaya patahi ka nalang diay para masunod tanan gusto nimo labi pa ang style ug materials na gamiton.

3. Gee says:

oiiii….excited….hehe

4. jHeLea says:

hi girl excited na gyud ka kaayo noh?hahahha…excited sad ko hehehehe

5. eden says:

oh,, woww.. busy na gyud ug plan ..hehehe.. invite unya and keep us updated ..hehehe

lagi jud day adin oi unsa bang pagkahitaboa na nibannga man sila sa trak

mao lagi na akong gihuna huna mor oi, nahadlok ko sa giingon sa tag iya sa boutique naa daw siyay customer na nipalit daw ug gown online unya ang beads daw kay mura daw gi butang lang nga dili kamao. ila gipausab pa didto na doble na nuon daw ang ilang gasto. wahhh

hehehe lagi jhlea oi excited na kulbaan haay life

hehehe mao lagi den mau unta ug makauli sab mo lol anyway ill sure to make updates here hehehe