About Root Canal And Its Procedure

Since I am having a root canal session with my Dentist, let me share to you what I have learned what root canal is and its procedure.

A root canal is a treatment used to repair and save a tooth that is badly decayed or becomes infected. During a root canal procedure, the nerve and pulp are removed and the inside of the tooth is cleaned and sealed. Without treatment, the tissue surrounding the tooth will become infected and abscesses may form.

That was ouch but with my dentist it was easy at all, her hand was not heavy and she would really make you feel comfortable with the session, so better prepare now guys! Happy blogging!

9 Responses to “About Root Canal And Its Procedure”

1. Bill says:

I have never had one done to me but i hear they hurt a lot. I dont like dentists LOL

2. Twerlyn says:

d najud ka magproblema sa imong teeth in the future kay tibay naman kaau. =)

3. The Beauty Within says:

Ouch. Wahhh! I hate dentists but I don’t have any choice, I meet with my dentist every 3weeks coz of my braces. But yeah, root canal is “ouch” jud. Kulba..lolz

4. Mom of Four says:

Root Canal is painful, but it’s also one way of saving your tooth. Some other people, they rather have their teeth pulled than go through the pain of root canal. I haven’t had it, but I might need one..

Hi Bill I always dont like dentist but I have to wahhh

Hi grace mo lang sinabi mo pa, but my dentist is good she knows how to comfort you and her hands work so light so I dont have to worry

Yup but with her it was not painful at all magaling talaga siya liz

8. inday_adin says:

Oh boy! Tim had a root canal for his crown and my goodness, it was expensive and he had an infection which made his face all swollened up. He had to go to the dentist again and another expense. Ugh! Good thing it is over though.

hi Mommy A lol here it is not that expensive and I still got a discount pa then I can pay it on installment basis. hehehe