I Was Upset

I knew it! Maybe because I am a Mom that’s why the feeling was so strong that she will not going to eat her lunch again.

This morning, while I was doing my rounds here, I feel a sudden discomfort; I wanted to grab myself to take a bath to go to school to check MJ. Though I wanted to drop EC as many as I could but when you think of someone, you just can’t do what you want to do unless the one that bothers you would be clear up. So I checked my wristwatch and starting to prepare myself. When I arrive at school, it was still 12:10 p.m. so in any case, if MJ did not eat anything yet, I could still feed her since their lunch is from 11:30 a.m. to 12:20 p.m.

I walked as fast as I could to catch her, but to my disappointment they already started their period. I called and asked her if she ate her lunch already, she said yes but there were some left though. I can tell she’s hiding something because she can’t look at me in the eye, so what I did was checked her pack lunch and there it was, she just eat a little.

I double check my wristwatch and I just found out since I just bought a new battery for it last Saturday, my wristwatch was set late. I am mad and so upset of myself as well. How fool and so silly I was, tomorrow I swear to GOD I will not be late at all.

9 Responses to “I Was Upset”

1. Azumi's Mum says:

ur so sweet naman.. such a good mom. U see to it that you give full attention to your kids. Everyday ka ba punta school? =) regards to ur cutie kids hihi

2. Azumi's Mum says:

3. Sherry says:

hi Anne, I see you have contest badge at your side bar. I like to invite you to take part in Makoy’s contest.http://www.makoyskie.com/2009/02/join-big-mak-blog-contest.html

please mention referral by me, I earn 5 pts and you too earn 3 pts 🙂 how cool is that? 🙂

have a good day. first time come to your blog. Come from gengen blog 🙂

4. simplyjacy says:

hi Anne!
    don’t be too tough on yourself. you are right though. MJ surely needs to eat her lunch or else she won’t be able to focus on her studies.
    i remember when i was a kid, i also could not finish my lunch.

Reveries of simplyJACY

5. Mom of Four says:

Bakit hindi kumakain si MJ, kundi bantayan? Kaya siguro mapayat, kasi mapili. Buti nga at pwede mo puntahan sa school anak mo at ma monitor mo kung kumakain o hindi. Or baka ayaw nya ang baon niya. Hehehe..Pabaunan mo ng tocino at kanin, or hotdog, or langgonisa, ay ako, kakainin ko yun..

Hi Azumi hehehe every other day lang ako pumupunta, kasi she should learn how to be independent. and that is she should eat her lunch on time.

Hi sherry I would join if I have the chance thanks for the invitation

Hi Jacy musta na? yup she should kaso lang na tetempt minsan sa laro eh. inuuna pa yun kesa sa food niya

Hi liza, haay naku minsan kasi ang laro ang inuuna buti na lang pumunta ako or else walang laman ang tiyan niya