Make Up And The Like

Since I posted here the other day my first trial make up with the other artist, let me share the pictures taken yesterday when I had my second trial make up.

For me, she has done a nice job; we just have to work out the chest portion to match the color of my face and also the shoulder.

Dhemcy of My Life’s and Inspiration suggested a certain style for a hair; it was somewhat curly, nice and unique. The artist was not able to copy the whole stuff I guess, but oh well nothing is perfect.

If you had visited my Mary Anne’s Musing site, you would be able to distinguish which one has done the best piece. Anyway, since I am only looking for the not so expensive price, what do you think should I choose?

Trial Make Up

Now she is starting with the hair

Striking the best smile

With a cute pose [Hehehe]

20 Responses to “Make Up And The Like”

1. Kangaroo says:

hmm okay na ang make up girl pero..dili makita kung okay ba siya kung nakatube naka kasi para sa akoa ha you look like a lady ehehehe cute toinks..pero nice siya..a lot better than the last one

2. Forgetful Princess says:

Ate Anne, I really like the hair style. It looks great on you compared to the first trial. But on the other hand, the make doesn’t look appealing. Most esp. at the 3rd pic. It looks like its not even.

Are you sweating that time?!
    But anyway, its your call.
    Goodluck 🙂

thanks jm

hi forgetfull princess sa flash siguro sa cam kaya parang nd even anyway we still going to work out in the chest portion para even siya, sabi she woul put something in it.

5. Mom of Four says:

mas type ko ang curly curly..you look young and innocent..oh di ba?

6. momgen says:

ako pod i like teh curly one mas guapa ka dana unya ang make up nice pod. Guapaha kaayo oy…

7. inday_adin says:

I would say this looks a lot better than the first one… not too heavy on the foundation and the make-up.. it looks a little bit more natural. 🙂

8. inday_adin says:

http://www.brides.com/beauty/hairstyles/gallery/editorspick?f=582%3a2027 I guess you have already seen this site pero just incase mommy Anne B this might also help in searching for a hairstyle and make up. 🙂 Good Luck! I am excited for you.. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

9. Amor says:

You looked so beautiful Anne!you’ll be a very lovely bride on your wedding day!I like the new hairstyle.

Hi Inday Adin thanks I like this one too, much better than the first one hehehe

hehehe na werla werla na akong kalag girl hehehe pag dami option malibog libog naman ko oi. hehehe so i think I stick with this one we will just put some decoration on the hair on the day

Thanks amor hehehe I appreciate the comment,

13. Chelle says:

Hi Anne, this style fits for you… you look very beautiful… Wishing you all the best,sis…:-)

14. Girl Girl says:

Hi Anne

I am a silent reader of your lovely blog. Congratulations for your upcoming big day. I am sure you will make a very lovely bride.

I am not a makeup expert, simply a simple gal who love to look beautiful. The 2nd makeup and hairdo is surely better than the 1st however I personally think maybe you can discuss with your makeup artist to enhance your rich complexion instead of trying to make it fairer. You can use yellow based cream foundation for more natural look. If you have uneven skinned tone, use 2 different foundations from a uniform pallette with darker shade along face perimeter and lighter shade in the center and under the eyes. Face illuminator can also be used as highlights and a stroke of caramel or plum blush to complete the natural look. As for the hairdo, it would be nice to accessorize with fresh flowers.

The final call is yours…just thought to share my opinions here.

Pam, KL

15. Hazelicious929 says:

Hello Anne! It is good that you are trying other hairstyles… wow oi, exciting kaayo ang wedding nimo

16. Twerlyn says:

Pilia ni cia..karing naa sa picture! Halos d ta ka nakilala, hastang samot kagwapa jud.

Hi chelle thanks thanks ng marami hehehe

wow girl i would certainly going to tell that to my make up artist, actually i am writing it now, yeah terry also suggested not to make the face very white. so uhmmm I will try to tell it to my artist. thanks so much for the suggestion.

Hi Hazel, hehehe mas ok kasi if you have more options that is more like it, pero wag lang masyadong marami kay na werla werla na akong kalag wahhh

oi salamat twerl, yeah I would really choose this one, but we still have to work maybe the foundation parang masyado siyang white or baka sa flash lang ewan ko ba, someone suggest of the color of the foundation maybe I would talk about it with my make up artist hehehehe