In Ocean Park

My Family

Faith and Dad

My friend and her sister

Faith and Mj
enjoying looking around

That looks so scary

My friend in Mabel

Wow it was captivated well

While thinking where to go in Manila when Terry and I were still planning to go there yet, I was able to browse Twerlyn’s Hapi Family blog containing their fun time at Ocean Park. That gave me idea what else to do and where to go while staying there. We were planning to stay there for only two days so we got to use every minute of going places where the kids would enjoy too.

On the day we arrive at the hotel I phoned my friend immediately and asked her if she could accompany us in Ocean Park. After dinner we headed to the place with her sister, we had so much fun; we were able to see different fishes and sharks too. The flash is not allowed when you use your camera but since we went there at night time and no guard was around, my friend set the camera and there we goes, almost of our pictures were clear.

11 Responses to “In Ocean Park”

1. texas_sweetie says:

nice ha. mura pud ug sa Dallas Aquarium..

2. Ritchiela says:

That’s a great place! pero wala pa ko ka anha diha.Bisaya diay ka?

Thanks sa imo message. Makaview man ka ug kinsa nagview imo profile inig click nimu sa Who Viewed Me, sa imo homepage sa FS ba. Then there imo makita mga profile sa ni view nimu,unless imo gi-invisible.Hope you could help me,haha.Wala pa ko mahimutang lagi kung kinsa siya nga nanaway.Basta lang makahibaw ko to know who I am dealing with.

thanks a lot!Enjoy your time while there sa pinas hehe….

3. momgen says:

Kanindot tan-awon sa family oy sadya…TC

4. eden says:

this is one thing we would like to see once we will visit again Manila. It is a great place enough to amuse everyone..:)

Hi anne mao lagi nalignaw jud mi pag adto namo didto

Hi ritchiela girl dghan naman ni veiw sa akoa oi unya dili na nako matraced kung unsa to nga adlaw hehehe, pd nimo i hatag sa akoa ang link ning bayhana ni?

Hi Mom gen I have something to ask you pero doon na lang ako comment sa site mo

8. ☆Willa☆ says:

it’s really a great place for kids, nuong anjan pa kami, I make sure na makapunta yung 2 ko bago kami umalis, you should try to visit Enchanted Kingdom too. it’s a nice place din.

9. Twerlyn says:

hello Anne!salamat sa luvlink..maau pa mu naa flash..=)

It is indeed true den, I was awed when I saw those fishes in the big aquarium even faith wsa like shock… hehhee

Hi willa malayo na daw ang enchanted kingdom sa manila.. the taxi driver told me so on that pero who knows we would visit the place somehow.