Mommy Moments – Grandparents Bonding

mommy moments

Nyay!
This Mommy Moments Theme reminds me of my Dad and Mom who passed away when I was nine years old. My Mom died when I was five years old and Dad followed when I was nine years old. It is sad to say that they were not here with me through all these years, to share my success and to comfort me when I failed. Obviously I miss them so much!

Anyway, the picture that I would like to share after is the picture of my Mom’s sister, they are four actually but three of them already went to heaven. Hopefully if we decided to migrate in the place of Terry and we’ll be seeing his Dad. I will surely be taking a lot of pictures with him and the kids.

This was the first time
she saw my little Faith

During the celebration of their Fiesta

Should you have anything to share, just come and join Mommy Moments! Grandparents bonding.

8 Responses to “Mommy Moments – Grandparents Bonding”

1. Chris says:

i am sorry that today’s theme has brought some painful memories to you…

thanks for sharing your story with us! 😀

2. Miriam says:

Oh, sorry to hear that. Anyway, your daughter is lucky just like any other kids to have a wonderful parents like you and her dad.

3. ☆Willa☆ says:

wow! my comment is not about your photo but about how you handle yourself knowing no parents to guide you all the way, you really did an awesome job for yourself and look at you now, a very loving mother to your kids.

Hi Chris that is ok though, pero nanghihinayang kasi if they are just alive now I might show the pictures of them together with the kids

Hi Miriam I am indeed is lucky to have my kids because they are both so sweet even though they are kulit at times hehehehe

thanks willa, anyway my determination and the inspiring words of my dad when he was still alive was my strength to overcome trials in life

7. Genejosh says:

oh..sorry to hear about your parents…Your kids are blessings to you. I know you’re a great mom and ur hubby is a great dad for your kids.

thanks for dropping by…

Hyzyd’s Diary/
    Her and History

Hi Genejosh thanks for the comment and thanks for passing by