Mommy Moments: Encounter With Pets or Animals

mommy moments

Well, we have fish at home and every time Faith would pass by to our aquarium that is place in our laundry area, she would say “sshhh ssshhh” meaning Fish. Unfortunately I was not able to capture a picture pointing her with the fish in the aquarium.

Meanwhile, we have pictures here when we went to the Crocodile Park here in our place, first was during Mj’s school field trip last year, I really wanted her to pose with the snake on her neck, don’t get me wrong, there is this guy who is taking good care of the snake and was beside us during that time. But every time I insist Mj to pose for a while, she would run away. So for the sake of souvenirs of that snake I asked her to take me a picture instead with a snake on my neck while she enjoys herself with the snake nearby that doesn’t move at all.

Me with a phyton snake

The snake that doesn’t move

The second pictures was during the birthday of my Mom’s friends, they invited us and we went to crocodile park again, Mariel my niece was so eager to take a captured moment with a snake with my friend Cheryl, Mj is again nowhere to be found, she really don’t like snakes.

Cheryl and my niece Mariel

Third was when we were in Malagos, a park where you could find a variety of eagles inside the big cage, Faith was with us during that time, so when we got home at that day I was really drained. She keeps on running back and forth in the park and was so amazed with all the animals she saw.

Faith was so amazed with the eagle that she didn’t mind the camera at all.

Us with the crocodile

Want to share your kids encounter with animals, join here.

12 Responses to “Mommy Moments: Encounter With Pets or Animals”

1. Beth says:

I also have a pic with a yellow snake around me. But I lost it when our computer crashed. 🙁

Ang laki ng snake sa third pic! Saan ba ung Crocodile Park?

Anyway, thanks for sharing!

2. Phoebe says:

been there as well mommy anne…kaso, nawala n mga pics ko when my mac was reformatted..huhuhu…

anyway, if you have time, hope u can drop by at my new baby's blog:'d be glad if we exchange links as well

3. Rossel says:

you surely love snakes. ako takot! lol! happy mommy moments!

4. SASSY MOM says:

lovely photos. youre so brave to handle snakes, kudos to you! happy weekend!

5. Chris says:

great pictures.. i am not fond of snakes though! 😀

6. ☆♥ ☆Willa☆♥ ☆ says:

snake and all other squiggly creature is my ultimate phobia, so I don't think i can do what you did. I'll be like MJ posing to the one that doesn't move at all, that is if I'm really brave enough bec even just a picture of it gave me a goose bumps already, yaiikkkssssss….

Hi Beth, thanks for dropping by, I was really insisting Mj that time to take a picture of me, she took this picture far away from me, she just zoom it lol

Hi Phoebe, I am already following your baby blog and sooner Ill add gerby to my blog medyo busy lang now,it is so sad na nd mo na post yung picture with the snake, it was really like I successfully overcome my fear to snakes, kasi nagawa ko ung takot akong gawin lol

Hi Rossel, I was really scared but I thought of I would waste the opportunity to pose with a snake if I won't overcome my fears, there's the caretaker beside me so I guess it was ok and it was safe as well

Hi Sassy Mom thanks for dropping by, I really gather my guts and courage at that time just to have pics with the snake hehehe

Hi Chris only me and Mariel had overcome our fears to snake, it was one great opportunity besides the caretaker was beside us so there's really nothing to worry about, Happy weekend to you girl.

Hi Willa I agree with you especially when the snake tried to move on my neck, it was really something, but sayang naman if i didnt take the opportunity to put it in my neck, so I guess since the caretaker was assisting me it was ok