Happiness # 1: My Kids

My happiness is my kids, they sometimes get me worried or happy or mad or proud, they are always my happiness.
My eldest just celebrated her birthday last week and even though almost all of my savings were wiped off, that’s all worth it because her happiness at that time doubled mine when I saw her smiles when she entertained her guests. Her thank you was more than enough for me to be so proud of her achievements in swimming. She always got an award whenever she joined any competition and the recent was when she was acknowledge as the MVP or MVS in the Inter-School Mindanao Competition. To my eldest, no matter what you would become when you grow up, I am always be proud of you.
My youngest will celebrates her birthday next week so ya know I only have one-week rest from all the expenses. But that’s nothing compared of the happiness she gave me, her sweetness, her love is incomparable and even though she is so kulit she makes me proud too, she always surprised me with her improvements. Last night, even though I did not train her to pee at nighttime and she was always wearing her diaper, she woke up in the middle of the night to tell me that she wanted to pee. It has been weeks already that her diaper is dry in the morning, so I told my sister not to let her wear and we will see if she still dried and last night she proved it. So no more diapers for her and Mama will not have to buy a diaper, which means savings for me.
My first entry for:

7 Responses to “Happiness # 1: My Kids”

1. KM says:

hi anne! thanks for joining Happiness Is meme. i linked your post already.

belated happy birthday to your kiddo, and happy birthday in advance to your youngest ^^

hope to see you in future rounds of happy posts 🙂

2. Tetcha says:

Indeed, kids are our greatest joy. Hope you can visit back: http://www.pensivethoughts.com/2012/02/eric-carle-reading-recital.html

3. Prettymom says:

you're our kids is our happiness no matter what, the little tot also celebrate his bday last monday and he had a blast..visiting from Happiness is, see you around at http://www.prettysinglemom.com/2012/02/on-january-activities.html

4. chubskulit says:

Good job graduating from diapers! How old will she be?

Love that shot!

My Happiness is…., hope you'd come and see. Have a great weekend!

5. Rovie says:

Belated happy birthday MJ…

Bahala jud wala nay kwarta basta malipay lang ang atong anak… Go na!

Agi ko diri for Happiness Is mareng anne…

6. wifetoalineman02 says:

awwww! love that picture of the three of you Mommy Anne 🙂 Happy birthdays to your sweetie pies 🙂 They are worth spending all our savings and seeing their precious smiles are just enough to thank us. Visiting from Happiness is…hope that you can return the visit too.

7. Prettymom says:

spending for our kids happiness can make a hole in our pocket but at the end of the day we smile from ear to ear when we see how happy out kids is, see you at http://www.pinaysinglemomsnook.info/my-glee-little-cousin/