Happiness # 3: Unofficially Yours

Friday is usually my me time and that means shopping alone, eating alone in the restaurant or watching movie alone. I once heard this from a celebrity that you can’t function as a mother and a wife if you don’t have time for yourself so my me time would be walking in the mall alone without anyone around. And since today is Friday, I went out to watch a local movie and it is the Unofficially Your’s of John Lloyd Cruz and Angel Locsin. It is the typical love story though, the girl got hurt big time so she doesn’t like to commit herself to any guy and the guy is the typical lover that even he got hurt like a hundred times, he still believes that someone out there is really for him.

Anyway, this is the trailer of the movie, hope you like it like I do.

11 Responses to “Happiness # 3: Unofficially Yours”

1. CoffeeFreak says:

Gustong-gusto ko na mapanood to! ๐Ÿ™‚

Here for Happiness Is
    here are my entries:
    Random Ko!
    Creating Website Made Even Easier

2. KM says:

yay for your Friday me-time! ๐Ÿ™‚

thanks for joining Happiness Is meme this week. see you there again next week for another round of happy posts ๐Ÿ˜€

3. rona says:

I'm gonna watch this hopefully this week! I cant wait. Thanks for sharing this teaser!

Rona here from happiness is.

4. chubskulit says:

Parang gusto kong umuwi dyan manood lang hahaha. Buti ka pa may Me time, never ko pa yan naexperience ever since I became a mother. THe only time siguro na napagiisa ako eh pag may migraine lol.

My Happiness.. Color Connection is also open, so come and join when you get a chance. Have a great weekend!

5. Lainy says:

Oh! MAayo pa ka, Anne. You go watch a movie by your lonesome. Wa pako ka try ni-ana. Hmmm. You just gave me an idea, hehehe!

6. Akira says:

i want to watch that movie also..hopefully next week free ako..

7. Prettymom says:

gusto kung manood nito, i hope showing pa din ito bukas, visiting for Happiness Is, i hope to see you at http://www.pinaysinglemomsnook.info/one-fine-rainy-monday/

8. this is a great movie to watch ๐Ÿ™‚ Visiting from my 1st Happiness Is entry, hope that you can return the visit too.

9. miss watching Pinoy movies na jud Mommy Anne ๐Ÿ™‚ Visiting from my 2nd Happiness Is entry, hope that you can return the visit too

10. banat jud dha ug tan-aw Mommy Anne ky wa na sa America ๐Ÿ™ Visiting from my 3rd Happiness Is entry, hope that you can return the visit too.

11. dala jud ug dgan mga Pinoy movies Mommy Anne aron f mingahon ka nia ka matan-aw ๐Ÿ™‚ Visiting from my 4th Happiness Is entry, hope that you can return the visit too.