Happiness # 4: Driving

Happiness is driving. I just learned how to drive last year and I tell you my first month was a disaster; I even bump a Jeepney just for me to learn how to drive properly. LOL I mean I am not telling you all that to learn how to drive is to hit something, but I am telling you that if it’s your first time to drive you should have an escort on the first week after you enroll yourself in a driving school, because 10 hours or 2 hours a day or 5 days are not enough, you need more than that. So after I had that incident I hired another person who knows how to drive just to escort me wherever I go in one week then after that I gained confidence in driving alone.

9 Responses to “Happiness # 4: Driving”

1. Algene says:

Driving… is happiness ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m not a good driver but I’m trying hard to become one. Buti pa yung younger brother ko, may car na kasi marunong. Ako na ate, wala pa talaga. Hahaha Anyway, thanks for the visit po!

2. rona says:

Oh! I am an eager driving student! I didn’t enroll to any driving school though, I just asked my hubby to teach me which is for some reason I don’t understand why he loses patience on me everytime. LOL. Eh ang bait ko naman. Talagang wala lang siyang tiyaga. Hay. Anyway, he’s trying his best to teach me and I really love how it feels to drive. But unlike you, I still don’t have the confidence to drive in the highways just yet. I’d like to learn more and be good at it tapos okay na. Magkakaconfidence na din ako like you soon.

Thanks for dropping by my blog! Here for my happiness is visit.

3. I really wanted to learn how to drive and I am sure driving will be happiness for me and my kids too. Dali na kaayo makalaag-laag kay ang driver pud hastang laagan. Hehehehe…

4. KM says:

hi anne! good for you that you know how to drive. i still have to study driving, but hopefully i’ll learn and get my license soon ๐Ÿ˜€

thanks for joining Happiness Is. see you again next week for another round of happy posts ๐Ÿ™‚

5. Tetcha says:

Driving is one thing I’ll never get to learn because I have a problem with my peripheral vision. Sigh! Congratulations for being able to drive on your own! Here’s my entry: http://www.pensivethoughts.com/2012/02/im-done-with-my-homework-mom.html

6. Shengkay says:

I enrolled them before..parang 2004 pa ata yun..so afraid!
    Visiting from happiness is… entry #33.
    My Happiness is..
    Happy Monday!

7. happiness indeed, ako kay i not know how to drive kahit na bike, btw, thanks for the visit

8. congrats Momi Anne for learning how to drive, so proud of you ๐Ÿ™‚ Experience makes us who we are ๐Ÿ™‚ You really needed that when you get here in the USA. Visiting late from Happiness Is, hope that you can return the visit too.

9. Mai says:

congrats! for me, i consider being able to drive quite an achievement. it’s something i can never do, because i’m such a worrier and so panicky, haha. visiting here for happiness is … thanks for the visit, anne! btw, love your template!