Happiness # 7 : Playing Volleyball

I love to play volleyball since I was in high school and I so missed it. So every time I am given a chance to play volleyball I will never say no.

This picture was taken during Mj’s sports fest at school; the parents were invited to play Volleyball. So our opponents for this event was the parents from the 3rd grade.

This picture was taken recently during our club’s first Christmas party at Paradise. The resort has a volleyball court so we grabbed the chance. Don’t mind the big mouth in the picture it is just I was panicked before hitting the ball. LOL!

This is my entry for:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... [ Tagged In ] ,

11 Responses to “Happiness # 7 : Playing Volleyball”

1. michie says:

i love playing volleyball too, teenage memories..

visiting for happiness is..

2. hapi says:

volleyball is my sport when i was in highschool. its really fun!

see you around. visiting from happiness is…

3. chubskulit says:

Can I play with you? I love volleyball too!

My Happiness is, have a great weekend.

4. awww! happy pictures of you Momi Anne while playing the volleyball 🙂 Did your team won? Visiting from Happiness Is…hope that you can return your happy visit too.

5. Hazel says:

Fun! I always wanted what it’s like – parents playing in school, kids probably cheering :)….

6. indeed doing the things you love is real happiness, visiting for Happiness is, I hope to you can pay me a visit at

see yeah!

7. KM says:

i play volleyball too 🙂 i have some funny pics of me while in court. so funny i can’t really share it in my blog. hehe!

thanks for sharing this over at Happiness Is. see you there again for another round of happy posts 🙂

8. mymy says:

cool! i am terrible with volleyball…am scared of the flying ball! lol.

thanks for visiting! 🙂

9. visiting for my other entry of happiness is, see you at

please do leave some love..

10. emzkie says:

visiting from Happiness is..
    its always fun to play volleyball specially with friends and schoolmates. =)

11. Mai says:

volleyball is a great sports but not something for me. I’m too scared of the ball hitting me and can’t seem to hit it back, haha. visiting back here super late. sorry for that.