The Family’s Pajamas Sleepwear

My two girls are real sleepy heads. I have a hard time waking both of them up. The older is like a ragdoll when she sleeps. You can move her around, pick her up, drag her by her arms and she will still be deeply asleep. The youngest one is also hard to wake up and she is growing so fast that it’s hard to keep her in pajamas. It seems as if I am buying a new pair for her every couple of months.

My kids are also particular about their sleepwear. They want styles they want. My youngest daughter wants pajamas with animals or cartoon characters on them, my oldest want warm pajama’s that are more fashionable. She wants pajamas sleepwear that will fit her age and has outgrown animals and cartoons. My husband will tease her about getting bunny rabbit pajamas for her to wear on cold winter nights, those with big pink years and feet. I don’t know if she would like them but she will wear them if we ask.

As for me, I like to be comfortable and warm when I sleep. My husband prefers it a little bit cold, he says he can sleep better, but since I am from a hot country, I have to be warm or I can’t sleep. So when I look for my own pajama’s I want them to be cute, but warm.

9 Responses to “The Family’s Pajamas Sleepwear”

1. jheylo says:

I don’t think i’ll wear this kind of pajamas lol. overall, it would be so hard when we go #1 & #2 lol

2. Dhemz says:

good for them! likewise my daughter is a sleepy head as well…that’s a cute pj’s!

3. Shela says:

You know i always wanted to try a pajama party one day in the future :))

4. Chie says:

this sleepwear in the pic sure is warm and cute…

5. zoan says:

My kids loves pajamas too when they sleep and they also love pajamas with prints on them

6. Bless says:

Our girls can wear this pajama but I’m not sure if I can 🙂

7. I like to “go commando” when I sleep…haha kidding!

But, yeah, being very hot in the Philippines we all wear very little when we go night-night.

(But not as far as what I said earlier…there are kids around!)

8. emzkie says:

thats a very cute sleepwear, but i dont think i will wear something like that, because it would make me feel so hot. i like my feet out and my shoulders too. young kids would love to have a sleep wear like that, specially if u are in a air conditioned room, or during cold days

9. Genny says:

My kids always wear pajama at night both boys…