Shop Manduka

I have tried various ways to lose weight and with varied success. My problem is that I am not really able to decide on what is best for me. I really donโ€™t want to take diet pills, though I have tried those. I think an exercise program may work better. I have a friend who does yoga and she says, it really helps to feel better. So if I need gear for yoga she said I need a few things. I said if I shop shop manduka, I can pretty much find what I want. What do you think? Should I give yoga a try?

10 Responses to “Shop Manduka”

1. Bless says:

Thanks for sharing this online shop. They have the yoga towel that I like ๐Ÿ™‚

2. jheylo says:

yoga sounds good to me, you just need to be consistent and persistent at it to be successful ๐Ÿ™‚

3. joy says:

yoga is really a good way to lose weight. it’s very relaxing and also it gives your skin glowing healthy effect. i have tried yoga before and i like it. but if you want a faster way to lose weight, zumba is amazing too.

4. yoga would be the best exercise… both mental/physical… and it’s really effective..i’ve seen alot of people who’s into yoga even if their not vegetarian… yoga does get the best out of them.. ๐Ÿ™‚

cheers ๐Ÿ™‚

5. Nancy says:

Yoga sounds good to me though I’m still yet to try it out.
    Right now I’m into some real intense workout, busting my ass to lose 20 more pounds. ๐Ÿ˜€

6. haze says:

Good food, self discipline and a little exercise can go a long way. Having said that, I have to do impose it to myself too, hehe.

7. Good luck Momi Anne, you can do it ๐Ÿ™‚ plus wearing a comfy clothes makes you sweat more. Can I join you Momi Anne so I can have the motivation too?

8. Dhemz says:

I’ve been trying to lose weight as well…I might check this one too!

9. Shela says:

I will check this out also thanks for sharing! I enjoy online shopping ๐Ÿ™‚

10. emzkie says:

try exercising before engulfing anything in the morning sis. drink plenty of fluids then move your body first. eat a little bit of rice too. pretty sure that will help, thats how i keep myself tone down. =) good luck!