Tired And I Want To Resign

Do you sometimes get tired of your everyday routine? Like running and driving and fetching and sending?

Yeah, I admit I got tired that I want to quit but there is no resignation that I could submit here, no way that I can do that.  I need to unwind, I need to rest, I just want to stay home but I can’t.

Good thing my eldest has now come to understand that I can’t attend to her when she have program at school anymore. It is their buwanang wika today and when I asked her if my presence is needed in the event, she said she could handle it already. But I still could not stay at home, I have to go to my dentist to pay her for the appointment I had the other day. I went home after because if I will stay few more hours in downtown or go to the mall for like minutes, I will find myself shopping again while I need to budget. So I went home and waited for the time to fetch up my eldest to send her to her tutor and pool. Then while waiting for her to finish, I engulfed myself reading my pocket book.

What made me tired today is driving back and forth. Before, I thought I would enjoy driving but it changed now, it is hard to admit but I slowly hating it. How I wish I had my husband to replace me driving, just a couple of hours, a couple of hours so I can just be merely a passenger.

13 Responses to “Tired And I Want To Resign”

1. jheylo says:

I hear ya! You are so not alone hehehe. I do the same thing as you do, it’s just that i walk and take the bus to pick my student. my husband drives our car and so, i have no choice but to walk to school.

2. joy says:

i know being a mom is indeed a lot of work! but all these things will past and before you know it, you already missing it.

3. i am yet to experience this kind of venture parent’s need to go through…

hopefully my kiddo would come to understand as well…

4. I feel that too sometimes Momi Anne 🙁 it’s like playing a tape, it is keeps on play and rewinding 🙂 Life indeed is an adventure 🙂 You just have to find a way to use of the time. I know it is easy say than done 🙂

5. Honest gurl, permero excited sad ko mu drive.. pero kadugayan.. pag pangita palang ug parking daan.. unya layo pa jud sa akong adtuan.. miiigon na jud ko sa akong bana.. mag jeep nalang jud ko.. kay pagkawas way labad. hahaha.. and until now.. although madugayan ko usahay kay mamili ko ug jeep nga gamay ray sakay.. hahaha..

6. haze says:

Oh no, I think driving is a much easier way to send and pick the kids from school. Anyway, it’s a joy of motherhood. Tiring yet joyful!

7. Pinx says:

i can’t relate… because i don’t drive and i don’t think i will ever learn… so panicky when i’m at the wheel..but yeah, i feel you mommy… it’s really tiring and the chores and routines are seemingly endless!!!!

8. Beauty Finds says:

I can relate! I mean having the same routine over and over especially when you are WAHM! I miss the corporate world tuloy. Well, the hugs and kisses of the kids at the end of the day and them appreciating our time and devotion to them makes the bad feeling go away.

On the driving, I’m glad I am always a passenger. I only drive whenever hubby is out of town and I have no choice but to drive myself and the kids to wherever we head. I don’t fancy driving as I hate traffic! Kaya I am often a passenger of my husband and my brother. hehehee

9. Dhemz says:

likewise…I guess we have no choice…oh, motherhood!

10. Lainy says:

I’ve read somewhere that being a Mom is a 24/7 job; no leave of absence; no resignation. But i hear you, Anne. Taking some time off with them for a holiday to have a good time might help. You’re probably just experiencing burn out. Breathe in! Breathe out! There! I hope it helped. LOL!

11. Bless says:

I hear ya! There are times that I just want to spend time alone but knowing no one will take my place I just dismiss the idea lol. But at least for now that they’re young you get to be with them all the time coz when they’re all grown up you will be missing them a lot as they want to do their “own thing”.

12. I take it you are no longer 16 years old. Haha, kidding.

We all struggle with burnout from time to time. The secret here, for me, is intimacy with God. 🙂

“but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” (Isaiah 40:31)

13. emzkie says:

aw… i love driving! i had been driving for more than a decade now, and loving it more everyday. i can drive for hours and hours without stopping and not minding the kids at the back. =) i guess if u are in the city, its very tiring specially if u have to face all that heavy traffic everyday.

anyway about my son, he is 3 years old since April. =) and thanks for the compliment.