Our Home Sweet Home This Holiday Season 2012

I have an old vintage Christmas tree; I think I purchased that when Mj was only 3 years old. I kept that and put it up every year. This year, I planned to buy a new Christmas tree; I canvassed for like weeks to know what mall offered the less. Recently I saw not cheap but at least not that expensive compared to other mall, I already told my husband about my plan then and he sent me money immediately.

Faith was so happy to see our new Christmas tree, Mj and I set it up but we found out that the Christmas Lights are no longer functioning, the next day I rushed myself to buy a new Christmas Lights and put it up later. Mariel was the one who volunteered to set up the lights, which she had done a good job. Mj assists her for that; they put the Christmas Lights just behind those leaves. I love it, although the one in the video I just saw was lovelier.

We can’t put a decoration outside the house since we only rented this place, so I planned to just decorate more inside our house; I thought a curtain would do. I spotted a Christmas curtain in the mall, and since I don’t have money yet at that time, I just picked the style that I will buy next week. Yesterday, I went to the mall again and bought that curtain, they didn’t have the one I picked last week, the sales girl said they were already out of stock of that style, the one that was left was the ring type and of course it is more expensive than the latter. So what I did, I just bought a set for the living room and one in the kitchen, I’ll just buy curtains for the 3 bedrooms when I alreadyย  have enough money for it, for now I really have to check it to our house.

I still need more decoration though

13 Responses to “Our Home Sweet Home This Holiday Season 2012”

1. Christmas na christmas na talaga!! wala ng urungan eto.. you got there a lovely Christmas Tree sis, enjoy the season !

2. lencilicious says:

Beautiful tree and curtains. Gifts under the tree na lang kulang.

3. raine says:

Advance merry xmas! ๐Ÿ™‚ your tree looks lovely as well as your curtains, I have yet to start in my decorations hehehe

4. I really miss celebrating Christmas in Pinas, it is so different in here. Your curtain really brings the Christmas atmosphere in your room.

5. Ria C says:

That’s a very lovely Christmas tree ๐Ÿ™‚ You’re into gold motif ha ๐Ÿ™‚

6. I love the curtains too sis, brings a great festive mood.

7. Cher says:

i can feel the Christmas spirit everywhere! thanks for sharing the Christmas atmosphere inside your home sweet home. may you have a blessed Christmas and happy holidays. ๐Ÿ™‚

8. Lainy says:

You have a good taste, Anne. Nice Xmas tree ๐Ÿ™‚

9. Nova S. says:

love the Christmas decoration…love your style

10. papaleng says:

Almost every body have set-up their Christmas Tree. And your is a nice-looking one.

11. cheerful says:

wow, that’s a nice tree…at Paskong-Pasko na sis sa bahay mo, ang ganda! ๐Ÿ™‚ i bet kids are enjoying na the lights and excited for the Christmas day. ๐Ÿ™‚

12. kulasa says:

I love your Christmas tree and those curtains really make your home look cheerful and bright with holiday delights….makes me want to buy a curtain like it too…not this year though, perhaps next year…I am also trying to save money as much as I can…anyhow the real spirit of Christmas is not in the decorations but in the Love we share to others…may love and joy be with you this season sis….:)

13. Rovie says:

Wow, paskong pasko na sa inyo Sis! Advance Merry Christmas ๐Ÿ™‚

Just put up our own Christmas tree too with the help of my cousin. Most of the decors used were all recycled from the past year.