Anything Loan

The poor condition of the economy has caused a lot of people to lose their homes and jobs.  This has resulted in low credit scores and bad credit, making it hard for some of us to get loans.  Making regular payments on an installment loan can help you improve your credit score as long as you pay on time.  I think all of us have missed a payment of one kind or another, whether it just be that we forgot or for some reason did not receive the bill or an invoice, but whatever the reason, late payments can cause you to have a bad credit score.

You can get a bad credit loan and as I previously mentioned making your payments on time will help your credit scores.  The thing you need to do is shop around to find a place that will give you a secure loan that will help you improve your credit rating.

No matter the reason you might need to borrow money you can get anything loans to cover it.  Sometimes you need extra money for home repairs or to help with unexpected expenses, an anything loan can help you meet these needs.  Check out the links and see what you can do to improve your credit score and your life.

15 Responses to “Anything Loan”

1. kulasa says:

I have a love-hate relationship with my credit card and yes at times one could fail to pay resulting in bad credit standing. Thank you for sharing this, I will share it with my friends who just might need it 🙂

2. gagay says:

Don’t get me wrong, but what caused, most often than not to people to have bad credits is the fact that they usually apply for loans to pay for previous loans. This resulted to receive even lower receivable monthly wages. And I am talking about this based on what I have observed from many teachers who happen to be colleagues of my mom before.

3. Another reason for having a bad credit is the unmindful spending. Some people ted to abused their credits by living beyond their means!

4. Ria C says:

Much as I hate having loans, there are times and certain needs that I need to have one. Unfortunately, I’m stuck with that obligation so I have to keep my payments on time until I fully paid my loan.

I hate credit cards though. I have few and I’m planning to trash them by 2013. My motto now is, if I can’t afford it then I won’t buy it. Besides, I hate making these bank sharks rich by paying so much interest when I can just save them for my family.

5. mhie@smarlk says:

having a bad credit applies to all people who are over extended and try to keep with other Jones and Joneses that’s why people are in debt. Except if you make a loan for helping your family and ruin your credit scores that’s another story and I do understand it.

6. raine says:

loans are really helpful in home improvements, business ventures and other projects. we just have to make sure that we fulfill our obligations in making timely payments to maintain a good credit history 🙂

7. Josie says:

I’ve been there a few times, the bad credit loan, when I forgot to pay our cc bills on time, incurred penalties and service charges.. 🙁
    Now I make sure to be credit-free as much as possible, less use of credit cards when shopping.. 😀

8. I never applied for loan yet but my husband did if he needs the money right away for important project 🙂 It is a heaven sent but you have to pay it long term or perhaps pay it off right away when you have the funds 🙂

9. papaleng says:

Ah, good topic we have here. When my wife started a small business way back the 80s, the first advice I gave her.. is to have a good credit line.Thank God, she got and maintained one.Sabi ko sa kanya loans are only for the adventurous ones. Paikutin mo lang kung magkano ang hard funds mo then you will not worry about loans specially the bad ones. Do business the Chinese way.. LOL

10. emzkie says:

i have been more than 5years here in US and i still cant get a credit card because i dont have any credit history. this days, its pretty hard to get a credit card, or build up a credit. nobody would give you a lone if u dont have a credit or if u have a bad credit. its really tough here in US, because they base everything in credits. which really sucks!

11. Credit serves its purpose when used wisely. Otherwise, it can be a burden.

12. lencilicious says:

I think in order to prevent bad credit records or credit itself is to buy stuff that we can afford to pay. In some unexpected circumstances, its good to know that there are creditors that we can rely on. But let us also try to save so when we need something we rely on our pockets more.

13. awww, talking about loan, i just had a loan with a 5 year contract to pay, it should be for a second hand car and payment for my balance in my mortgage, only the latter matter though. with that obligation i could not think for another loan for the next five year and i don’t use credit cards as well because i am so afraid that my bill would raise and i can’t pay for it.

14. Algene says:

Do we have credit scores for credit cards here in the Philippines? I wonder if we have some kasi wala pa akong natatanggap na rating from my bank. Hehe Just wondering.

15. KC says:

Bad credit – something I really don’t like here in the States.. Sa atin naman walang ganyan eh.. Sagabal talaga yang credit score na yan kase pag mababa talaga ang score, madaming bagay na di mo pwedeng magawa, or mahihirapan kang gawin gaya nalang pag bibili ng sasakyan or bahay.. Dapat talaga ingatan yan kase as far as I know, pag may bad credit report ka na, it takes at least 7 years ata bago mawala ng tuluyan sa record mo..