Last Saturday, when my eldest daughter and I went out for her competition, I didn’t know that the owner of this house went here. My nieces told me that somebody will gonna rent this house after we move out. They check of what parts of the house they need to repair. They tried to text me though but my phone was drained, I could not open it. We only have until next month to move out but until now we could not still pay the remaining of the 70%, how I wish my husband will send me the money right away this week, so when I would hand it to the owner of the house that we are going to assume, I can ask him if we can already move in while waiting for the remaining 30%. It is okay for me if the original of the papers are still not on hand; he told me though that he will give me the photocopy of it attached with the agreement of the 30%.