Pest Control

I love this house; I could not see the kid’s best enemy, the cockroach! But if I would not be careful about it I am sure they would get inside even they are not invited. How to control them? Here are the tips that might be able to help you and me too; you know you don’t like to live in the same roof with them. Oh no, no!

You have to make prevention, like checking your house for some holes, or cracks and if you fine some you must seal it right away. Pests can also go through drains so those should be covered especially at night.

Kitchen must be clean at all times. So mice and roaches will not get attracted to your kitchen. The kitchen could be their buffet of foods if you will not clean or clear it from spills and all that stuff.

There are cures that are harmless, let’s say for ants they don’t like cucumber, mint, cinnamon, coffee grounds, tea garlic and citrus. You find out where these insects are staying and use those items to block their way. Soapy water can also eliminate them. For cures or remedy or solution for pests, this is just one of the ways I have more for my next post.

14 Responses to “Pest Control”

1. […] already mentioned about how to minimize ants in your home. Now with dust mites, you should vacuum mattresses and pillows, change them from time to time and […]

2. Rcel says:

Haha! I hate cockroaches, too! I got bitten by one in the past and I got sick from it! I am glad there are no cockroaches here.

3. juliana says:

Roaches creeps me out! Having said that, it is really important to make sure that there are no food debris in the kitchen.

4. Nice tips and it’s a must to have pest control schedule for your house. Really needed this for health purposes too.

5. Nova S says:

It’s best to be ready when things occurs, we can’t tell when those pest just likes to live with us.

6. betchai says:

thankfully, haven’t seen a cockroach in years, and none in our house too 🙂

7. mhie@smarlk says:

I hate cockroach. So glad it is winter and all the bugs and flies are gone as of now.

8. Pests are nuisance and it can destroy your stuff if not prevented from coming in. Thanks for the tips.

9. jo-anne says:

I like your idea, using something natural instead of chemicals that are harmful even to us.

10. My children are quite scared of cockroaches and any insect so I really have to exert effort to keep our house clean.

11. I really don’t like the cockroaches and rats here in our home. But I really don’t know where they come from. Thanks for this post anyway.. 🙂

12. kulasa says:

thank you for the great tips! Happy though that I have not seen a cockroach for a long time now at home 🙂 This inspires me do to some more cleaning inside and around our home sweet home. Have a great week!

13. Anna says:

Cockroaches I think will be here to stay, knowing Philippines is a tropical country. We just need to clean our surroundings to prevent them from living with us 😀

14. Algene says:

It’s a good thing that I don’t have to worry for pest controls anymore. Just recently kasi, my mom did a very effective pest control and since then (months ago), wala ng cockcroaches and other insects sa house.