It Is March And We Still Owe Them

It is already March but until now we could still not pay the remaining balance of the assume price. Although I always updated the owner but I can’t deny the fact that I am already shy of texting the owner that we could not pay just yet and we have to wait for the bank to approve the funds.

Yesterday, the husband was not able to go to the bank because it was snowing so hard, and establishments and school are closed. I am not sure about tomorrow. If only I have my source of funds, I would gladly pay the owner the whole amount, I am just thankful that they understand us I hope though that they will have long patience with us. And I pray that the funds are already approved to go so my husband could send us the money.

[ Tagged In ]

Leave a Reply