On My Best Jewelry Along

“Diamonds are a girl’s best friend.”  Do you know where that comes from?  It is a song sung by Carol Channing in “Gentlemen Prefer Blonds.  Being a “girl” I love diamonds jewelry, but my love of jewelry goes beyond diamonds.  If it’s stylish like Scott Kay brand at Reeds.com, then it is something I will really like.  I do not wear jewelry often, mostly only my wedding and engagement rings, but when I go out with my husband, I do like to dress up, Dress up means putting on my best jewelry along that will accent the outfit I am wearing.

14 Responses to “On My Best Jewelry Along”

1. Nova S says:

I did check their website and you are right, they do have great designs in their jewelry…

2. mhie says:

I agree with you. I like to collect jewelry and I enjoy it.

3. betchai says:

we were talking about Hess in Law in writing thermochemical equations, and I used the conversion of the expensive form of carbon ( diamond) and the more common one ( graphite), and when I said, “diamonds are a girl’s best friend, they are forever!”, and my girl students said, “oh no! they are not! and not forever! Entropy will prove that!” I wonder if they were influenced by their teacher who clearly is an exception to the rule of diamond loving- girls. 🙂 Anyway, I went to your link, and indeed, they sell beautiful pieces, classic!

4. Cherry says:

for the life of a low-maintenance wife like me, i think i have the cheapest diamond ring in the whole world. lol

5. Diamonds are best gift that one could ever received… They have lots of good picks there. I hope someone would give a diamond ring to me… Ha ha!

6. Reeds have beautiful jewelry. I love their rings 🙂

7. juliana says:

I love, love, love jewelries as well as loose precious and semi-precious gems. Unlike you though, I wear them all the time 🙂

8. Rcel says:

I am no diamond lover, too. I only have watch(es) for a jewelry.

9. Candyz says:

I only wear real jewelry when I’m with my fiancé. He-He. I love diamonds or birthstones.

10. Lisa says:

I love jewelries too and I have some that I treasure. The only diamond I had was stolen though. I was so sad but maybe the thief needed it more than me.

11. It’s one precious stone that most of the ladies want.

12. Diamonds are lovely! I would certainly buy them in the near future!

13. Lainy says:

The only jewelry I owned with diamonds are both my wedding and engagement rings. Sparkling with diamonds indeed!

14. Marie Clara says:

Lucky are the ladies who have diamonds. I wish to have one! 🙂